Gift Shop FAQs:
- Why is my credit card declined?
- – We use an outside source for our credit card processing. This company communicates with your credit card company and if, for instance, you incorrectly enter your billing address, it could decline your transaction. Be sure to check what you have entered and correct any errors.
- How long until my order ships?
- -We normally process orders Monday-Friday. If you place an order after 4 pm on Friday, most likely, your order will be fulfilled on the following Monday. We do our very best to process and ship orders out every weekday. We do not process orders on Saturday or Training or Federal Holidays.
- What shipping method is used and long will it take to get to me?
- – We ship all orders through the United States Postal Service. They state that it take 2-3 business days for priority mail. Once we take the orders to the post office, it is out of our hands as to how long it actually takes. We do not add a tracking number to orders but if you would like one, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- My payment failed but my credit card still shows to be charged?
- – When you place an order with us, your order is actually pending processing until the next business day. Once we fill your order, we adjust the shipping, as needed, and then we will “capture the charge”. Your credit card is not actually charged until we capture the charge. Until then, your charge is “pending” with your credit card company. Once the payment is processed, the “pending” transaction will fall off your account & the final charge is what you will see on your credit card account.
- Shipping charges:
- – Shipping charges are set based on the price of the item. We do make adjustments on most orders because the USPS ships based on weight & destination. If you order a sticker or two, we will not charge you the $9.00 you are quoted. Your order shipping is a quote until we actually process the order.
- – The Gift Shop’s return/exchange policy lasts 30 days for stock inventory items, such as pins, stickers, caps, t-shirts. We do not accept any returns or exchanges for the Stetson hat if it has been shaped and/or any pins have been placed onto the hat or any consignment items (hand made items such as stuffed animals, hand painted items, prints, some ornaments). If you are unsure if an item is a consigned item, just give us a call & we can let you know. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please call the Gift Shop at 254-532-2075 or send to Crossed Sabers, PO Box 5774, Fort Hood, Texas, 76544.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Our refund policy lasts for 30 days. If you need to return an item or refund, please call us before you send an item back to us. The item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. If you need to return or exchange a Stetson hat, we ask that you please call us first. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If returning a Stetson hat, you MUST insure the hat for the value of the hat. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Trying to reach us?
- – If you have tried to call us & we did not answer your call, we may be on the phone with another customer or assisting customers in the shop. You can leave us a detailed message & we will return your call as soon as we can. You can also e-mail us at: email@example.com.